- It’s green! A well-preserved natural environment, ruled over by mighty forests, fresh air and clean water.
- Diverse landscape – you will instantly notice the colourful landscapes created at the meeting point of different geographical regions. Mountains and hills with breath-taking views, interspersed with plains and river valleys just made for cycling.
- Rich history and culture – In Slovenia you can explore ruins going back to Roman times, tour medieval castles or get to know some of the still very active master craftspeople.
- The friendliness of the local people and the strong cycling culture. Cycling is deeply rooted in the Slovenian environment, in terms of tourism, sports and simply as a way of getting around. Travelling by bike in Slovenia is full of positive surprises, and at the same time this is one of the safest countries in Europe.
- Biking almost has to end (or perhaps begin) with the “tastes” of Slovenia. In authentic local inns, with a glass of superlative Slovenian wine and one of the traditional dishes and desserts.
THE BEST GUIDES - THE BEST RIDES - THE BEST PLACES